After 15 years, manager Bob Pooler has retired. He joined Roundabout when it was known as the Vale Volunteer Furniture Centre in 1999. He leaves the Charity in the capable hands of Peter Andrews and the loyal team of employees and volunteers. Bob would like to thank everyone who in one way or another has helped to make Roundabout the success that it is. He couldn’t have managed without you all.
In 2014 Roundabout is celebrating its Twentieth Anniversary.
We have been running six, monthly draws from January for a single prize of £20 in each. Some of these prizes have not been claimed.
Click here to see the winners and if its you please do get in touch.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Monday to Thursday
9am – 1pm
(except Bank Holidays)
Tel: 01386 83 30 30
(answerphone available out of hours)
We need additional volunteers to work in the warehouse, office and shop. If you can help, please get in touch.
See our volunteering page for background.
Roundabout is an Evesham based charity serving the local community. We recycle and re-use household furniture and effects by receiving donated items from the public to distribute to those in need. Members of the public are welcome to visit our Warehouse and Shop at Blackminster Business Park. We rely on sales to support our work.
- Supporting individuals and families since 1994
- Redistributing furniture and household goods to those in need
- Minimising waste and encouraging re-use of unwanted household articles
- Removing 1,000s of tonnes of re-useable furniture from the waste system
- Aiding local charities, Citizens Advice Bureau, Social Services and many others
- Offering volunteering opportunities