Monday to Thursday: 9am – 1pm
(except Bank Holidays)
First Saturday in month: 10am – 2pm
Tel: 01386 83 30 30
(answerphone available out of hours)
Starting Monday 10th August all donations being brought to Roundabout will need to be booked in advance. To book a warehouse donation please call us on:01386 833030 and choose option 4 for the warehouse.
**LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE**
WE ARE BACK OPEN!!
WE WILL BE OPERATING WITH A ONE WAY SYSTEM IN THE SHOP WITH 2METRES SOCIAL DISTANCING TO HELP MINIMIZE THE RISK TO ALL CUSTOMERS AND STAFF.
Roundabout is an Evesham based charity serving the local community. We re-use household furniture and effects by receiving donated items from the public to distribute to those in need. Members of the public are welcome to visit our Warehouse and Shop at Blackminster Business Park. We rely on sales to support our work.
- Supporting individuals and families since 1994
- Redistributing furniture and household goods to those in need
- Minimising waste and encouraging re-use of unwanted household articles
- Removing 1,000s of tonnes of re-useable furniture from the waste system
- Aiding local charities, CAB, Social Services and many others
- Offering volunteering opportunities
Working in partnership with: