Vacancy for Manager
After 15 years as the manager of Roundabout, Bob Pooler is retiring at the end of June. We are therefore seeking to recruit a replacement and are now inviting applications for the part-time position.
For a job description click here.
For an application form click here.
The closing date is Monday 31st March 2014.
In 2014 Roundabout is celebrating its Twentieth Anniversary.
We are running six, monthly draws from January for a single prize of £20 in each. No purchase is necessary to enter.
Click here to see the full details and an entry form.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Monday to Thursday
9am – 1pm
(except Bank Holidays)
Tel: 01386 83 30 30
(answerphone available out of hours)
We need additional volunteers to work in the warehouse, office and shop. If you can help, please get in touch.
See our volunteering page for background.
Roundabout is an Evesham based charity serving the local community. We recycle and re-use household furniture and effects by receiving donated items from the public to distribute to those in need. Members of the public are welcome to visit our Warehouse and Shop at Blackminster Business Park. We rely on sales to support our work.
- Supporting individuals and families since 1994
- Redistributing furniture and household goods to those in need
- Minimising waste and encouraging re-use of unwanted household articles
- Removing 1,000s of tonnes of re-useable furniture from the waste system
- Aiding local charities, Citizens Advice Bureau, Social Services and many others
- Offering volunteering opportunities