Monday to Thursday: 9am – 1pm
(except Bank Holidays)
First Saturday in month: 10am – 2pm
Tel: 01386 83 30 30
(answerphone available out of hours)
Guidance for referral agents during lockdown period
**LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE**
Following the new England wide close down and restrictions put in place to reduce transmission of Covid-19 Roundabout temporarily closed down on Tuesday 5th January 2021. The shop will remain closed and no furniture collections will be undertaken until further notice.
Roundabout will continue to maintain a service in respect of furniture referrals for individuals and families in financial need. Referral agents please continue to submit requests for essential furniture via our website as normal.
Roundabout is an Evesham based charity serving the local community. We re-use household furniture and effects by receiving donated items from the public to distribute to those in need. Members of the public are welcome to visit our Warehouse and Shop at Blackminster Business Park. We rely on sales to support our work.
- Supporting individuals and families since 1994
- Redistributing furniture and household goods to those in need
- Minimising waste and encouraging re-use of unwanted household articles
- Removing 1,000s of tonnes of re-useable furniture from the waste system
- Aiding local charities, CAB, Social Services and many others
- Offering volunteering opportunities
Working in partnership with: