Monday to Thursday: 9am – 1pm
(except Bank Holidays)
First Saturday in month: 10am – 2pm
Tel: 01386 83 30 30
(answerphone available out of hours)
**LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE**
Roundabout is pleased to announce that as from Monday 12th April we will endeavour to operate as near normal as possible. Volunteers have been welcomed back and the retail outlet and contact centre will reopen. Social distancing will still be in place along with a one way system in the shop and warehouse. Members of the public attending the Roundabout warehouse must wear a face covering or have a recognised medical exemption, if possible please do not bring small children to the warehouse.
During the ‘lock down’ a small number of staff continued to supply essential furniture to individuals and families in financial and a total of 55 deliveries were completed up to the 1st April. As a result of our charitable endeavours we are now in urgent need of donations of double bed bases, sideboards and chest of drawers.
Roundabout is an Evesham based charity serving the local community. We re-use household furniture and effects by receiving donated items from the public to distribute to those in need. Members of the public are welcome to visit our Warehouse and Shop at Blackminster Business Park. We rely on sales to support our work.
- Supporting individuals and families since 1994
- Redistributing furniture and household goods to those in need
- Minimising waste and encouraging re-use of unwanted household articles
- Removing 1,000s of tonnes of re-useable furniture from the waste system
- Aiding local charities, CAB, Social Services and many others
- Offering volunteering opportunities
Working in partnership with: